Awards for Application Development Contest:
Robobuilder RQ110 (Secondary Division)
Retro Arcade for Education (Primary Division)
|1st Runner-up||1||Micro:bit + Inventor’s Kit|
|2nd Runner-up||1||Micro:bit + Buggy Car|
|Merit||3||HKD100 Book Coupon (Each Student)|
|AI Application Award||1||AI Probbie Robot II|
|Family Inclusive Award||1||Ozobot 2.0 Starter Pack|
|Division||Coding Platform / Software||Requirements|
Participants should use App Inventor for developing their app.
Create a new app that echo the ‘Healthy Lifestyle in the New Normal’ theme
Each participating team shall submit the followings simultaneously:
1）App Inventor project file
- The file should be an AIA file.
- File size not bigger than 10MB
- The video shall demonstrate how the app achoes the theme and the characteristics of your work, demonstration of operation etc.
- The video should be within 3 minutes with the file size limit of 1 GB.
- Video format should be AVI、MP4、MPEG、MPG、MOV or WMV
- The PowerPoint file shall include the ideas of your work, technical aspect of the app and division of labour etc.
- The PowerPoint file shall contain no more than 10 slides with the file size limit of 200MB
- File format should be PPT or PPTX
Expression of Theme
Creativity and Aesthetic Value
App Design Techniques and User Experience
Team collaboration and communication
*Judging Criteria of AI Application Award - (1) The AI solutions used are suitable for solving problems in the project; (2) The AI solutions are proficiently implemented.
*Judging Criteria of Family Inclusive Award - (1) The degree of family involvement during the process of making or using the submitted App; or (2) The impact of promoting family relationships through the use of the submitted App.