Hong Kong Techer-Librarians’ Association (HKTLA) has launched 2023-2024 Hong Kong Inter-school Chinese Reading Contest to promote reading among the public. The press conference was held at Hong Kong Education City (EdCity) and attracted over a hundred teachers and librarians. The conference included the announcement of the competition schedule and important information, as well as a presentation on reading strategies by Dr Cheung Wing-tak. Teachers in attendance received a set of reading cards from EdCity to promote reading on campus.
The Hong Kong Inter-school Chinese Reading Contest Press Conference 2023-24
- Teacher CPD Series: Promoting Self-directed Learning Seminar
- Learning & Teaching Expo 2023: Student Ambassador Programme
- Computational Thinking Online Workshop is open for registration now!
- Parent Seminar I: Positive Education Series was successfully concluded
- Wild Wisdom Global Challenge 2023 – Final (Hong Kong Region)
- The Learning & Teaching Expo 2023 Media Briefing
- ‘EdCity Teacher Award 2023’ Result Announcement
- ‘EdCity Teacher Award 2023’: Judging Day completed
- Teacher CPD Series: Leveraging eAssessment Tools to enhance Learning and Teaching Seminar