Hong Kong Education City Limited (EdCity) is a wholly-owned company of the Government of HKSAR. Our portal, EdCity.hk, is a one-stop professional educational portal in Hong Kong which incorporates information, resources, interactive communities and online services, and promotes the use of information technology (I.T.) in improving the effectiveness of teaching and learning. We are now looking for a high caliber professional to join our dynamic team in the following position.
- Content creation, both written and visual (including but not limited to 2D visual and video) to drive performance of the marketing initiatives;
- Execute Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM) techniques to increase website traffic and visibility;
- Strategize and manage social media advertising campaigns to enhance user engagement and brand awareness;
- Conduct comprehensive post-campaign reviews and reports on campaign performance, insights, and optimization recommendations;
- Take up ad-hoc duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Business Administration, Marketing or other related disciplines;
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in content creation and digital marketing, preferably with agency experience;
- Proficiency in utilizing digital platforms and campaign management tools;
- Familiarity with content management systems and email marketing platforms;
- Strong knowledge of web-based research and SEO best practices;
- Experience in design software such as Canva and Adobe is a plus;
- Data-driven mindset with a strong project management and analytical approach;
- Results-oriented, able to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Self-motivated with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, enabling effective collaboration with cross-functional teams and stakeholders;
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Immediate availability is preferred.
We provide attractive remuneration and fringe benefits to the right candidates:
- 5-day workweek
- Annual Leave
- Performance Incentive
- Medical, Dental Insurance(Including dependents)
- Annual Health Check-up Benefit
- Life Insurance
- Employer MPF Voluntary Contribution (No cap)
- Training Subsidies
Interested parties looking for a promising career, please send your application letter and resume stating your academic result in public examination(s), current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org. Review of applications begins immediately until the position is filled.
Personal data provided will be used strictly for recruitment and other employment-related purposes. Details of the Personal Information Collection Statement – Recruitment of the Company can be found here.
Applicants please submit one application for each post only. Applicants not invited for interview after 12 weeks from the closing date may consider their applications unsuccessful. The Company reserves the right not to fill the post(s).