Hong Kong Education City Limited (EdCity) is a wholly-owned company of the Government of HKSAR. Our portal, EdCity.hk, is a one-stop professional educational portal in Hong Kong which incorporates information, resources, interactive communities and online services, and promotes the use of information technology (I.T.) in improving the effectiveness of teaching and learning. We are now looking for a high caliber professional to join our dynamic team in the following position.
- Lead a team to develop and execute comprehensive marketing and communication strategies in alignment with EdCity’s branding and objectives.
- Create and manage online and offline marketing campaigns to promote EdCity’s events, products, and services. Monitor and report on the effectiveness of marketing initiatives, using metrics and analytics to measure performance and make data-driven decisions.
- Collaborate with internal teams to gather information and develop engaging content for various marketing channels, including websites, social media platforms, newsletters, and press releases.
- Monitor and analyze market trends, competitor activities, and target audience preferences to identify opportunities for growth and improvement.
- Build and maintain relationships with media agencies, industry influencers, key stakeholders and partners to generate positive coverage and brand exposure.
- Plan and organize events, conferences, and exhibition booths to showcase EdCity’s products and services.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, or related disciplines;
- Minimum of 10 years of marketing and communications experience, preferably in the education industry, with at least 4 years in a leadership role;
- Strong knowledge of marketing principles, strategies, and best practices, with a track record of successful campaign implementation;
- Strong understanding of the eLearning industry, market dynamics, and emerging trends;
- Proficiency in digital marketing tools, social media platforms, and content management systems;
- Strong project management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines, and work effectively in a fast-paced environment;
- Creative thinking and problem-solving abilities, coupled with attention to detail and a passion for innovation;
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with diverse stakeholders, including media professionals, industry partners, and internal teams;
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to gather and interpret data to drive marketing strategies and measure performance;
- Excellent command of spoken and written Chinese and English, with the ability to curate content for various channels and audiences.
We provide attractive remuneration and fringe benefits to the right candidates:
- 5-day workweek
- Annual Leave
- Performance Incentive
- Medical, Dental Insurance(Including dependents)
- Annual Health Check-up Benefit
- Life Insurance
- Employer MPF Voluntary Contribution (No cap)
- Training Subsidies
Interested parties looking for a promising career, please send your application letter and resume stating your academic result in public examination(s), current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org. Review of applications begins immediately until the position is filled.
Personal data provided will be used strictly for recruitment and other employment-related purposes. Details of the Personal Information Collection Statement – Recruitment of the Company can be found here.
Applicants please submit one application for each post only. Applicants not invited for interview after 12 weeks from the closing date may consider their applications unsuccessful. The Company reserves the right not to fill the post(s).