Hong Kong Education City Limited (EdCity) is a wholly-owned company of the Government of HKSAR. Our portal, EdCity.hk, is a one-stop professional educational portal in Hong Kong which incorporates information, resources, interactive communities and online services, and promotes the use of information technology (I.T.) in improving the effectiveness of teaching and learning. We are now looking for a high caliber professional to join our dynamic team in the following position.
Post 1 : Student and Parent Service / Post 2 : Teacher Service
- Assist the Manager to develop strategies and detailed plans to provide services for students and parents (Post 1) or for teachers (Post 2);
- To achieve company KPIs by implementing projects and providing services to EdCity users;
- Design, manage and conduct learning and teaching programmes to promote eLearning in school;
- Liaise and work closely with government departments, educational institutions, community groups and business partners on projects;
- Explore digital learning tools and technologies;
- Develop and update web contents;
- Take up ad-hoc duties as required.
- Bachelor Degree or above in any disciplines;
- Understanding in Hong Kong education system, primary and/or secondary subject-matter curriculum knowledge;
- Knowledge in applying technology in teaching and deliver language learning through online means;
- Experience in organising physical and online training events (including programme planning, event organising, developing, delivering, etc.);
- Positive, out-going, creative, open mindset and willing to learn;
- Work independently, organised and self-disciplined to meet deadlines;
- Good skills in facilitation and event moderation;
- Passion for education and innovation;
- Good command of spoken and written Chinese and English;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with engaging presentation technique.
Post 1 : Student and Parent Service
- Minimum 2 years of solid experience in online project management (including programme planning and content development etc.) on student & youth development;
- Experience in developing, delivering and evaluating online learning content.
Post 2 : Teacher Service
- Minimum 2 years of experience related to Education / Training / Tutoring;
- Network with local and overseas educational sector including schools and teachers;
- Confident to speak in front of public.
Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Education Officer.
We provide attractive remuneration and fringe benefits to the right candidates:
- 5-day workweek
- Annual Leave
- Performance Incentive
- Medical, Dental Insurance(Including dependents)
- Annual Health Check-up Benefit
- Life Insurance
- Employer MPF Voluntary Contribution (No cap)
- Training Subsidies
Interested parties looking for a promising career, please send your application letter and resume stating your English and Chinese result in public examination(s), current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants please submit one application for each post only. Review of applications begins immediately until the position is filled. Applicants not invited for interview after 12 weeks from the application submission date may consider their applications unsuccessful. The Company reserves the right not to fill the post(s).
Personal data provided will be used strictly for recruitment and other employment-related purposes. Details of the Personal Information Collection Statement – Recruitment of the Company can be found here.