Hong Kong Education City Limited (EdCity) is a wholly-owned company of the Government of HKSAR. Our portal, EdCity.hk, is a one-stop professional educational portal in Hong Kong which incorporates information, resources, interactive communities and online services, and promotes the use of information technology (I.T.) in improving the effectiveness of teaching and learning. We are now looking for a high caliber professional to join our dynamic team in the following position.
- Create question papers for secondary-level subjects, focusing on Mathematics / Economics;
- Develop questions that align with curriculum standards and learning objectives;
- Ensure accuracy and clarity in the content by providing clear explanations and solutions for each exercise;
- Require to meet project deadlines and requirements;
- Adapt exercises to suit the format of multiple-choice questions (MC) for use on the assessment platform;
- Maintain a high level of attention to detail, ensuring that exercises are error-free and well-structured;
- Stay updated with educational trends and developments in the respective subject areas.
- Bachelor Degree or above in Mathematics, Economics, Education, or a related field;
- Proven experience in curriculum development, content creation, educational publishing, preferably with teaching experience at the Secondary level;
- Familiarity with curriculum standards and learning objectives;
- Excellent writing and editing skills, with the ability to explain complex concepts in a clear and concise manner;
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, with ability to work independently and meet strict deadlines;
- Possess a deep understanding of Mathematics and Economics at the secondary level;
- Excellent writing and editing skills, with the ability to explain concepts clearly and concisely;
- Proficiency in using technology and digital tools relevant to content creation and editing will be beneficial;
- Excellent command of spoken and written Chinese and English. Proficient in spoken Mandarin will be an advantage.
Interested parties looking for a promising career, please send your application letter and resume stating your academic result in public examination(s), current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org. Review of applications begins immediately until the position is filled.
Personal data provided will be used strictly for recruitment and other employment-related purposes. Details of the Personal Information Collection Statement – Recruitment of the Company can be found here.
Applicants please submit one application for each post only. Applicants not invited for interview after 12 weeks from the closing date may consider their applications unsuccessful. The Company reserves the right not to fill the post(s).