Hong Kong Education City Limited (EdCity) is a wholly-owned company of the Government of HKSAR. Our portal, EdCity.hk, is a one-stop professional educational portal in Hong Kong which incorporates information, resources, interactive communities and online services, and promotes the use of information technology (I.T.) in improving the effectiveness of teaching and learning. We are now looking for a high caliber professional to join our dynamic team in the following position.
- Assist in converting printed learning content into online learning courses;
- Apply instructional design principles to create effective learning experiences for teachers and students;
- Follow up projects with technical team in order to delivery online solutions;
- Generate layouts and relevant document for online learning projects;
- To assist in creating visual, audio and interactive learning materials;
- Take up ad-hoc duties as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in any discipline, preferably in Education;
- At least 2 years of working experience preferably with training or education experience;
- Have taken and completed online courses before;
- Proven experience as an Instructional Designer, preferably in an educational or eLearning setting;
- Solid experience in following up online content project;
- Knowledge of and passionate to the education industry, information technology industry and the portal business;
- Good understanding of internet technology and workflow of website development;
- Able to convert printed learning matter into eLearning content;
- Good people and communication skills: Able to articulate the requirements and communicate to technical teams;
- Able to storyboard the learning journey and project the learning experience of learning content;
- Knowledge of graphic design, and audio/video editing ;
- Fundamental understanding of HTML;
- Good computer literacy
- Excellent command of spoken and written Chinese and English. Proficient in spoken Mandarin will be an advantage.
We provide attractive remuneration and fringe benefits to the right candidates:
- 5-day workweek
- Annual Leave
- Performance Incentive
- Medical, Dental Insurance(Including dependents)
- Annual Health Check-up Benefit
- Life Insurance
- Employer MPF Voluntary Contribution (No cap)
- Training Subsidies
Interested parties looking for a promising career, please send your application letter and resume stating your academic result in public examination(s), current and expected salary to email@example.com. Review of applications begins immediately until the position is filled.
Personal data provided will be used strictly for recruitment and other employment-related purposes. Details of the Personal Information Collection Statement – Recruitment of the Company can be found here.
Applicants please submit one application for each post only. Applicants not invited for interview after 12 weeks from the closing date may consider their applications unsuccessful. The Company reserves the right not to fill the post(s).