Hong Kong Education City Limited (EdCity) is a wholly-owned company of the Government of HKSAR. Our portal, EdCity.hk, is a one-stop professional educational portal in Hong Kong which incorporates information, resources, interactive communities and online services, and promotes the use of information technology (I.T.) in improving the effectiveness of teaching and learning. We are now looking for a high caliber professional to join our dynamic team in the following position.
- Lead and manage a team to promote and engage EdCity’s stakeholders, driving the utilization of free and paid online resources and services to achieve company KPIs;
- Monitor market trends, identify and develop new business opportunities and partnerships with local and regional educational institutions and organizations to foster business growth within the education community;
- Develop and manage strong connections with school management, educators, partners, parents and students to foster the engagement and usage of EdCity’s services;
- Take the initiative to drive and execute business strategies, aiming for optimal revenue generation and sustainable business growth;
- Collaborate with internal departments to ensure alignment of business and customer service objectives;
- Develop and implement customer service policies and procedures to ensure consistent service standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in Business Administration, Marketing or related disciplines;
- Minimum of 10 years of business management experience, with at least 4 years in a leadership role;
- Proven experience in strategic planning and business development of education-related products or services;
- Strong network with schools, NGOs, local and regional educational institutions and organizations;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to work in mission-driven situations and solve customer-focused problems;
- Mature, self-motivated, with strong interpersonal and communication skills and confidence in public speaking;
- Data-driven, with a strong project management and analytical mindset, result-oriented, and able to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent command of spoken and written Chinese and English. Proficiency in spoken Mandarin will be an advantage;
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Business Development Manager.
We provide attractive remuneration and fringe benefits to the right candidates:
- 5-day workweek
- Annual Leave
- Performance Incentive
- Medical, Dental Insurance(Including dependents)
- Annual Health Check-up Benefit
- Life Insurance
- Employer MPF Voluntary Contribution (No cap)
- Training Subsidies
Interested parties looking for a promising career, please send your application letter and resume stating your academic result in public examination(s), current and expected salary to email@example.com. Review of applications begins immediately until the position is filled.
Personal data provided will be used strictly for recruitment and other employment-related purposes. Details of the Personal Information Collection Statement – Recruitment of the Company can be found here.
Applicants please submit one application for each post only. Applicants not invited for interview after 12 weeks from the closing date may consider their applications unsuccessful. The Company reserves the right not to fill the post(s).