Hong Kong Education City Limited (EdCity) is a wholly-owned company of the Government of HKSAR. Our portal, EdCity.hk, is a one-stop professional educational portal in Hong Kong which incorporates information, resources, interactive communities and online services, and promotes the use of information technology (I.T.) in improving the effectiveness of teaching and learning. We are now looking for a high caliber professional to join our dynamic team in the following position.
- Define and document learning objectives;
- Conduct research and collaborate with subject matter experts so as to translate subject matter into learning content through online;
- Create instructional material: courses, curriculum, student guides or training manuals;
- Design content to optimize learning;
- Generate the layout of the learning supports;
- Redesign content to ensure it matches the learner’s needs;
- Create visual, audio and interactive learning tools;
- Design workflow and procedures of online systems of the company;
- Improve visualisation of online systems of the company;
- Take up ad-hoc duties as required.
- Bachelor degree or above in any discipline, preferably in Education;
- At least 8 years of working experience in training or education, of which 4 or more years at supervisory level position;
- With proven track record of educational-related services or products, from product development to service delivery and support to target stakeholders;
- Solid experience in managing online content project;
- Knowledge of and passionate to the education industry, information technology industry and the portal business;
- Good understanding of internet technology and workflow of website development;
- Able to convert subject matter into eLearning content;
- Good people and communication skills: Able to articulate the requirements and communicate to technical teams;
- Able to storyboard the learning journey and project the learning experience of learning content;
- Knowledge of graphic design, and audio/video editing;
- Fundamental understanding of HTML;
- Positive mind-set and a positive coach to team members;
- Excellent command of spoken and written Chinese and English. Proficient in spoken Mandarin will be an advantage;
- Good computer literacy;
- Candidate with less eLearning experience will be considered as Web Usability Designer.
We provide attractive remuneration and fringe benefits to the right candidates:
- 5-day workweek
- Annual Leave
- Performance Incentive
- Medical, Dental Insurance(Including dependents)
- Annual Health Check-up Benefit
- Life Insurance
- Employer MPF Voluntary Contribution (No cap)
- Training Subsidies
Interested parties looking for a promising career, please send your application letter and resume stating your academic result in public examination(s), current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org. Review of applications begins immediately until the position is filled.
Personal data provided will be used strictly for recruitment and other employment-related purposes. Details of the Personal Information Collection Statement – Recruitment of the Company can be found here.
Applicants please submit one application for each post only. Applicants not invited for interview after 12 weeks from the closing date may consider their applications unsuccessful. The Company reserves the right not to fill the post(s).