Hong Kong Education City Limited (EdCity) is a wholly-owned company of the Government of HKSAR. Our portal, EdCity.hk, is a one-stop professional educational portal in Hong Kong which incorporates information, resources, interactive communities and online services, and promotes the use of information technology (I.T.) in improving the effectiveness of teaching and learning. We are now looking for a high caliber professional to join our dynamic team in the following position.
- Design, implement and document Web based and mobile application services;
- Assist in system, database and architectural design according to project requirements, as well as program testing and deployment of systems;
- Provide various technical and programming supports to the project team;
- Take up any other duties as assigned by supervisor or Division Head.
- Bachelor degree or above in Computer Science / Information Technology or related discipline;
- At least 2 years of experience in web based application development;
- Able to perform system analysis and design process;
- Good knowledge in Web based development technologies: XML, CSS, HTML5 and Ajax;
- Knowledge in development on mobile application, Cloud computing platforms, Microsoft D365, Laravel and Vue.js is an advantage;
- Ability to work under pressure, proactively to meet strict deadlines;
- Self-motivated and able to work independently;
- Team player and positive can-do attitude;
- Has a strong desire to learn and understand new technologies;
- Good command of spoken and written Chinese and English;
- Candidates with less experience will also be considered as Assistant Software Engineer.
We provide attractive remuneration and fringe benefits to the right candidates:
- 5-day workweek
- Annual Leave
- Performance Incentive
- Medical, Dental Insurance(Including dependents)
- Annual Health Check-up Benefit
- Life Insurance
- Employer MPF Voluntary Contribution (No cap)
- Training Subsidies
Interested parties looking for a promising career, please send your application letter and resume stating your academic result in public examination(s), current and expected salary to email@example.com. Applicants please submit one application for each post only. Review of applications begins immediately until the position is filled. Applicants not invited for interview after 12 weeks from the application submission date may consider their applications unsuccessful. The Company reserves the right not to fill the post(s).
Personal data provided will be used strictly for recruitment and other employment-related purposes. Details of the Personal Information Collection Statement – Recruitment of the Company can be found here.