Hong Kong Education City Limited (EdCity) is a wholly-owned company of the Government of HKSAR. Our portal, EdCity.hk, is a one-stop professional educational portal in Hong Kong which incorporates information, resources, interactive communities and online services, and promotes the use of information technology (I.T.) in improving the effectiveness of teaching and learning. We are now looking for a high caliber professional to join our dynamic team in the following position.
- Assist the Manager to develop strategies and detailed plans for executing projects, products and services to EdCity users to achieve company goals and KPIs;
- Oversee, develop, kick-off and sustain projects and related online services for EdCity users, particular schools, teachers and students;
- Plan and execute user engagement strategies to drive their cohesiveness of EdCity’s services;
- Collaborate closely with government bodies, educational institutes and organisations, schools and community groups for partnership establishment and cooperation opportunities;
- Design, manage and conduct a range of learning and teaching programmes for promoting ICT in Education and innovative education for the education sector;
- Develop thematic content, and manage web contents, social media and community platforms and budget;
- Take up ad-hoc duties as required.
- Bachelor degree or above in Education, Mathematics, Science or other related disciplines.
- Minimum 2 years of solid experience in project management and product / service development, preferably in the fields of ICT in Education.
- Having knowledge of TPACK, Educational Technology, and understanding of Hong Kong school curriculum will be an advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to develop, deliver and evaluate communications and engagement strategies.
- Wide network with local and overseas educational business segments, schools, teachers or/and education bodies will be an advantage.
- Proven skills in facilitation, design and implementation of educational projects, stakeholder events, workshops, briefings, information sessions and presentations.
- Knowledge in social networking, product design, digital content authoring and editing will be an advantage.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications.
- Excellent command of spoken and written Chinese and English.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with an outgoing personality.
- Proactive, creative; detailed-minded, result-oriented, and skillful at multi-tasking.
- Able to work independently, meet tight deadlines and be a good team player.
- Passion for education and innovation.
- Candidates with less experience will also be considered as Assistant Project Officer.