Hong Kong Education City Limited (EdCity) is a wholly-owned company of the Government of HKSAR. Our portal, EdCity.hk, is a one-stop professional educational portal in Hong Kong which incorporates information, resources, interactive communities and online services, and promotes the use of information technology (I.T.) in improving the effectiveness of teaching and learning. We are now looking for a high caliber professional to join our dynamic team in the following position.
- Perform human resources duties mainly in recruitment, staff training and activities, compensation and benefits, staff surveys, etc.
- Liaise with external parties including the contractors and service providers in delivering the HR or administration services.
- Assist to provide general administration duties including preparing corporate reports, meeting minutes, procurement documents, service contracts, etc.
- Take up ad-hoc duties as required.
- Bachelor degree or above in any discipline, preferably in Human Resources Management or English Language.
- Around 4-5 years of related experience, preferably in area of human resources management and general administration.
- With basic knowledge in human resources practices and relevant statutory requirements is preferred.
- Knowledge in human resources management system will be an advantage.
- Excellent command of English and Chinese, with strong English writing skills.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing.
- Outgoing personality, highly organized, attentive to details, good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Human Resources and Administration Officer.