Rules of Participation
- The Online Quiz covers two topics, namely 'Children's Products' and 'Sustainable Consumption'. The questions and videos will be available on the event page on 16 May 2022. Students may enter the event page to complete the quiz by 6 June 2022, 11:59 pm.
- There are a total of 25 questions, with 5 questions following each video. Students may watch each video for an unlimited number of times before entering the question page.
- There is a time limit for each question. The system will start to count down once the student enters the question page. Closing the webpage would not suspend or reset the timer; students are hence advised to allow sufficient time to complete the whole quiz in one go. If you leave the quiz page due to instability of internet connection or other accidents before completing the quiz, please contact the EdCity for assistance.
- Each question can be answered once only. Students cannot edit their answers after submission.
- Calculation of scores: The final scores would be the total scores of the 25 questions. For some questions, time unspent will be translated into scores and added to the final scores.
- In case of disputes over the rules of the Online Quiz, the decisions of the organisers shall be final. The organisers reserve the rights to make amendments to the rules.
- Schools’ submission of enrollment forms or students’ participation in the quiz indicates their agreement to the above rules of activity.
Personal Data Collection statements
The information and personal data supplied may be used for the purpose of processing the activity. The CC is committed to complying with the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance in relation to the management of personal data, and to protecting the privacy, confidentiality and security of personal data maintained by the CC. The CC is committed to ensuring that all our employees and third-party service providers uphold these responsibilities. The participants may request access to personal data held by us about himself/herself and request us to correct such data. Such requests should be made in writing and addressed to Project Support Officer of Consumer Education Division (CED) at 2368 4073. We may charge any direct or necessary costs for processing any data access or correction requests.
In addition, EdCity has established a policy for the collection and use of personal data. You have the right to access and correct your personal data held by the Hong Kong Education City. For further details, please visit www.edcity.hk/dataprivacy.
If there is any inconsistency or ambiguity between the English version and the Chinese version, the Chinese version shall prevail.