- eREAP covers a wide spectrum of eResources which are mature, proven and have been widely used in many countries. There are also eResources which are new-to-market, using cutting-edge technology or suitable for non-academic areas. New eResources will be sourced constantly.
- The eResources are provided by the relevant providers and are offered free to participating schools for a specific period of time. The free trial period is subject to the eResources providers.
- Schools can apply for a trial through linking to the eResources webpage from EdCity website.
- EdCity website provides related teaching resources, such as user guides, demo videos and teaching plans, as well as teacher sharing for community building.
- School surveys will be conducted to collect feedback from schools.
Icons made by Freepik, Those Icons, Eucalyp from www.flaticon.com