- The resources in eREAP cover a wide spectrum of eResources which are mature, proven and have been widely used in many countries, and also resources which are new-to-market, using cutting-edge technology or suitable for non-academic areas. New eResources will be sourced constantly.
- All schools which are members of Hong Kong Education City (EdCity) are eligible to apply for eREAP.
- The licences of eResources are sponsored by suppliers and are offered free to participating schools for a specific period. The free trial period is subject to the eResources.
- Schools can assign the eResources for the use by all students or only for particular classes.
- Recruitment of schools will continue until the quota is reached.
- Supports such as workshops and teacher sharing events will be provided to build the professional community.
- School surveys will be conducted to collect feedback from schools.
- If schools are interested in using the eResources AFTER the free trial period, they can enjoy a lower cost of paying the licence via bulk purchase model offered by EdCity.
Icons made by Freepik, Those Icons, Eucalyp from www.flaticon.com