1. You acknowledge and agree that if you decide to browse or utilise the services provided by the Hong Kong Education City Limited (‘EdCity’), you do it entirely at your own risk . EdCity will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from or in connection with or otherwise associated with browsing or using EdCity Website.
2. The information and content provided by EdCity is based on and governed by the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China, which means that its information and contents may not be suitable to the needs and norms or the practical circumstances of other jurisdictions.
3. EdCity strives to provide and maintain the accuracy and the completeness of the contents of the EdCity Website. It, however, does not assume responsibility for any mistakes or omission, and shall not be held liable for loss and damage in this regard.
4. EdCity may amend, vary or change the terms of services or terminate the services at any time without prior notice.
5. Except for the contents that have been expressly stated to be produced by EdCity, any other contents, including but not limited to the links contained in the EdCity Website are not within EdCity’s scope of liability, and therefore EdCity is not liable to loss and damages arising from or in connection with accidents (such as infection by computer virus), defamation, infringement of copyrights or intellectual property rights. For the avoidance of doubts, any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the services provided by EdCity is done at your own risk and discretion and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or damage or loss of data resulting from the download of any information.
6. You expressly acknowledge and agree that EdCity shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary or punitive damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss or profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (notwithstanding EdCity may have been informed of such possibility), resulting from (i) the use or inability to use the services of EdCity; (ii) products, data, information, services or messages received or purchased directly from or via EdCity, or the replacement cost of products and services derived from such dealings; (iii) unauthorised access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party as a result of service provided by EdCity or (v) any other matter relating to the service of EdCity.
7. The terms of Disclaimer are governed and construed in all respects by the laws of Hong Kong. You agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Hong Kong.
8. If there is any inconsistency between the English version and the Chinese version of Disclaimer, the English version shall prevail.
Last Updated: 30 December 2021